Monday, January 3, 2011

Yeezy taught me...

PAUSE....

we are just a few days into 2011 and Kanye wants to continue his dominance in the rap industry...I know many will argue but I think Yeezy had the best year of any artist...G.O.O.D. Friday's were amazing...and everyone, I mean everyone tried to release new tracks on a weekly basis...the other artist didnt even get a consideration from me....

But the point of this post...something that probably got me so excited about whats about to come...KANYE WEST and JAY-Z joint album to come out within the week...hip hop is this really going to be the standard for 2011? a full album from 2 of the top 5 rappers in the game; already on the same label...WOWZERS

1 comment:

  1. Of course they have already pushed this date back again...but this time with good news..It will be a full album....go here to listen to the first single off the joint album...

    http://thecensus.wordpress.com/ (my brothers site)

    ReplyDelete